Not that the Sparkly goodness was ever really “gone”, so more like open again I suppose…. Indie companies are usually run by one person. In this case, Lady Grenade Cosmetics, is a one woman show. A one-woman show that could take you down!! LOL
What’s with the grenade? Well, the owner Candy, is a soldier. So not only is she making gorgeous things for us to wear, but she is also a protector of the U.S.! Plus, she is sweet, hilarious, takes awesome selfies, ridiculously beautiful, a super smoothie chick, and one of the bravest people I have the privilege of knowing. Lucky for all of us, she makes some gorgeous sparkly goods!!! I think it’s pretty awesome that she would lay down her life for all of us here in the US. Customer service? MMMMHMMMM!!! When her shop first opened, I purchased all the colors she had released then. By the time I was ready to swatch and show them to you, the shop had to close due to relocation. I’m no stranger to big moves, being a military brat myself. We moved 5 times before I was in first grade. Each time we are talking absolutely ACROSS the country…. no big deal. I know, blahblahblah… SWATCH TIME!!!
HOLY Sparkles!!! Some of the lighter looking colors are deceiving in my swatch pics. Certain colors get eaten on my skin tone without a base behind. This is my plight, don’t let it scare you away from the awesomeness. These are all super gorgeous in real life, my camera and the screen you are looking at do these ZERO justice.
These pretty colors didn’t get the same amount of sun during their photoshoot. Some clouds came out and ruined their time.
Look at those sparkles!!! *dies* I love these colors all so much! The name Battle Royal makes me think of Battle Royale everytime I look at the name.
These are sparkly gorgeous colors. Sadly, they were victims of my skintone… Dagger Thrust is an amazing silvery pink duochrome too!!! CS Gas is such a pretty and sparkly color too. I wish they were more true to life here.
Crazy beautiful sparkles… Did you notice anything about this set of pics? I’m not gonna tell you what it is. If you didn’t notice then oh well. HAHA!
And thought I’d finish up with the sparkliest ones I own!!!! Shellback is a loaded duochorome delight!! Purple Heart is a perfect name for this lovely violet wonder. O-Dark_Thirty, that name brings back memories of every trip my family took… We ALWAYS started our trips off at O dark thirty. It was reeeeaaalllllly great too. REALLY! Wanna hear something that’s actually great? Not only is Lady Grenade Cosmetics open and awesome, but….. oh just wait! At the end will be something for you. Keep going, you’re almost there. hahahahaha Today, April 2, is World Autism Awareness day.
I decided to use my Lady Grenade colors in my blue look.
- Face: Reviva Labs Makeup Primer all over, Rimmel Foundation used sparingly.
- Eyes: Lady Grenade Cosmetics eyeshadows in Battle Royal, Dagger Thrust, Raider, and Shellback. I applied Battle Royal to my lid lightly, then used a medium to draw it on as eyeliner. I applied Dagger Thrust lightly to my inner corner and also on my brow bone. Shellback is in the crease, then I used Raider to blend it out. I also lined my lower lid with Shellback, no medium. Under the shadows is plain ol’, budget-friendly, skin colored, e.l.f. Eyeshadow primer. My friend swears by it. My beauty budget is a lot smaller than before so I decided to try it. Then I used Lady Grenade’s Eye Kevlar to help the colors look their best!! Since Battle Royal is such a bright and beautiful blue, I applied the other colors lightly so they wouldn’t take away from the blue!! Used Reviva Labs liquid mascara in Black.
- Cheeks: 29 Cosmetics Napa Rouge cream blush, with Belleme Cosmetics Shimmer Base to highlight.
- Lips: Inglot 292, which I picked up at the Makeup Show Orlando. 292 is part of the Pacific Blue Collection. I also applied a little of Sally Girl Pastel Blue lipgloss.
Now that you’ve seen all the pretty things from Lady Grenade Cosmetics are you ready to run out and buy some? Well, how about a discount? If you enter SpreadTheWord when you checkout, you’ll get a generous *15%* OFF! TOLD YOU she was awesome!!!! Make sure you thank the awesome Lady Grenade!! For sparkles, offering to save our lives, just being so amazing, whatever… LOL!!!
All Lady Grenade Cosmetics items purchased by me. Inglot, Sally Girl, Rimmel, Reviva Labs, e.l.f., and Belleme Cosmetics purchased by me. 29 Cosmetics blush was provided in the Wantable Box I reviewed. You can see that post here.
You can find Lady Grenade online:
The Facebook fan page
Awesome #selfies on Instagram page!! These are a must see!!!! Look for her #looksnastytastesamazing hashtag too! She cracks me up!!!! And she’s also my hero, in soooo many ways! <3
- Epically awesome Abbamart haul! (harajukugirlfl.com)