I always love finding awesome new Indie companies to support! I love sharing them even more!! Notoriously Morbid Cosmetics is a great company with quality pretties. There’s even a Doctor Who inspired collection!!!!!!! The owner is a sweet lady who is a die-hard Toriphile. Tori+Doctor Who+super pretty sparkly things=LOVE!
I have 5 pretty colors to show you here. There will be many more I’ll show you soon enough.
- Prince Strong, a pale baby blue matte shadow. I’m not usually a matte fan but this shadow went on really smooth and didn’t fade all day, quite impressed. I’m frightened that mattes are growing on me. Is this a sign of growing up and/or aging?!!!! *GASP!* Right now you can get a 5 gram jar for only $2.50!!!!!
- Lovely Lady is a soft pink and pretty matte. This shadow is also very smooth and fade free. I didn’t have a pink like this is my collection so this is a very welcome pretty!!!! I love the softness of this color, even though it’s a matte!!! LOL. Currently priced at $2.50 for a 5 gram jar!! HURRY!
- Big Bird Must Die is a sparkly version of everyone’s favorite bird (to hate??). Ok, he is kinda creepy but I don’t hate him!!! My kids aren’t fans of him really so perhaps he just didn’t get the chance to annoy me? If it were up to me, I’d make a Dora Must Die color. HAHAHAHA. She really annoys me. ANYWAY, Big Bird Must Die is a super gorgeous yellow with red sparklies inside. The Notoriously Morbid site calls BBMD a “canary” yellow, which I agree with and chuckled at. A LOT. I am easily amused, what can I say? The color is gorgeous, way better than our feathered frenemy’s color. The sparkles make this a yellow that doesn’t make me look scary. Yellow isn’t a color I usually wear but BBMD has changed that! A 5 gram jar of the Bird is $5.50. Sample baggie is available for only $1.25 in case you fear commitment, or the Bird himself.
- Dita. I ADORE THIS COLOR! With every ounce of sparkle love I possess!!! Dita was and is an immediate fave!!!!!!!!! I have used it on my eyes and my lips and love it equally on both. Dita is a merlot-esque burgundy with beautiful silver sparkles. TO. DIE. FOR! Seriously. The color is bold and blendable . Stunning and sparkly. Just all around gorgeous. BUY IT, a 5 gram jar will run you $5.50.
- Lunatic Shrilling is an amazing purple!! I would say it’s a concord grape purple loaded with copper sparkles. It’s a deep and gorgeous purple that looks especially pretty paired with Dita in my opinion. I kinda love purple paired with copper. Lunatic Shrilling is going to be a go to color for me in the fall. If fall ever comes to me in Florida. I can dream anyway…….. A 5 gram jar of this beauty is $5.50.
I’m pretty impressed with the pigmentation of Notoriously Morbid’s shadows. The colors don’t fade and the sparkles don’t disappear.
Notoriously Morbid has been around just over a year. They are located in West Virginia. The owner doesn’t put up with drama, loves Tori, and is a super sweetheart. Do you need another reason to love NM? I love that she is contributing to TWO charities and made special colors to benefit them.
Walk with Angels Collection was inspired by Talia. Neither Notoriously Morbid or the retail site offering the collection are affiliated with Talia’s family. The proceeds from this collection will be donated to a charitable organization in Talia’s memory. I think that’s pretty great personally!
Jupiter Rain is a specially created eyeshadow that will benefit the Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network, or RAINN. The Notoriously Morbid website will have a tally on it showing how much is donated to RAINN. Tori Amos was the first RAINN spokesperson. I have always loved this organization so when NM announced the charity color I was really pleased!!!
I can show you what I did with some of my pretties. I will be sharing more at a later time too!
I also shared a few eyeballs on Instagram.
ALSO, you can enter a giveaway to win some NM pretties on this amazing blog here!!!
What do you think about Notoriously Morbid? Have you tried them? Have any color recommendations for me? I’m all ears!!!