Products provided for review. Disclosure.
I love spring, don’t you?! The return of bright and pretty colors!! How about sparkly shadows? Darling’ness? If you love these things too, you’ll be very happy to see these shadows!
All shades swatched over Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue.
Most of the shades in this collection have some color shift to them. I really love shifty shades, duochromes, multichromes, ALL the colors combined and happy! I feel like Susan at Darling Girl is the Queen of Chrome-y Shiftiness!!
- Chicks Dig It has gorgeous pink shift
- Chick Me Out also has pretty pink shift
- Chickster is a neutral with green and slight purple/pink? shift. This is a complex beauty.
- Chicka Chicka Boom is probably my favorite! It looks like an innocent champagne color at first. Underneath she is a saucy pinkish green. So gorgeous!!
- Tricky Chick has pretty green mingled in with that amazing blue!
- I Got the Magic Chick is a super pretty soft purple paired with blue shift.
- Chick Magnet is a deceptively gorgeous purple loaded with gold! This one is another fave of mine from this collection.
- Chick Flick is a dark beauty that gets lightened up with some light purple under the darkness.
All in all, these colors can not be judged by one glance. In the containers, they look super pretty. When you take them out of their shells (jars/baggies) they brighten up!! These beauties shine with a bit of attention. You’ll definitely want to show these off!!!! These shadows last long, stay vibrant all day, and are a must own collection!
Pricing is from $2.50 for a petit to $5.90 for a full size (5 gram jars).
The Darling Chicks collection is a Limited Edition collection. Don’t wait!! The cart at Darling Girl was closed for a bit and just reopened. Sparkly goodness is flying off the shelves since ordering has resumed!!! This collection will be around through May 2014.
Go chick out the collection!!!
Which are your favorites???